WHY YOU SHOULD GO
A great evening at the legendary Moulin Rouge cabaret then complete your experience by an extraordinary view from the top of The Montparnasse Tower!
- Moulin Rouge Paris cabaret theatre show
- French Cancan dancers and fabulous costumes, music and settings
- Sip on sparkling Champagne as you enjoy an iconic French experience
- Moulin Rouge Paris at night is a must-see!
- Extraordinary view from the top of The Montparnasse Tower
- Moulin Rouge show ticket
- First show at 11.00 PM
- Glass of Champagne per person
- Entrance ticket to the Montparnasse (Tower giving access to the panoramic Observatory)
- Optional Gratuities
- Enjoy the show at Paris's greatest entertainment venue with glass of Champagne.
- Guests should dress elegantly. No shorts, jeans or tennis shoes.- The show starts at 11.00 pm and ends at 01.00 am.
- For the Montparnasse tower : Open every day.
Sunday to Thursday, 9:30 am to 11:30 pm (April to September) and 9:30 am to 10:30 pm (October to March). From Friday to Saturday and days before festivities from 9.30 am to 11 pm.
Address: TOUR MONTPARNASSE - 33 Avenue du Maine, 75015 Paris; MOULIN ROUGE - 82, boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris* Show not recommended for children under 16.