WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Bike your way through the remarkable Lagoon and famous Copacabana and Ipanema Beaches. Visit the Botanical Garden and behold the Rio's sunset
- Bike along the world-famous Ipanema, Arpoador, and Leblon beaches
- Learn a few Carioca habits so you can blend in like a local
- Marvel at the views from the lagoon and enjoy the coast of Rio from Leblon’s lovely lookout point
- Visit and learn the history of the Botanical Garden, an oasis in the city
- Discover why the sunset view from Arpoador Rock is a must-see experience
- Professional Tour Guide
- Bike and Equipment
- Botanical Garden entrance fee
- Food and Drinks
- Transportation to the meeting point
- Optional gratuities
- We recommend that you wear light clothes and walking shoes. If you want you can also bring a small backpack with water, snacks, sunscreen and a cap or hat and money for any extras that you might want.
- The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables.
- The meeting point departure: In front of Copacabana Palace Hotel (near the Ibrahim Sued statue) Address: Av. Atlântica, 1702 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ
- Travellers under 12 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- Maximum of 12 people per group/tour
- This tour burns about 1,500 calories (we love a good workout!), so be sure to have a proper meal before you come.