WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Explore at your own pace with this hop-on hop-off tour of Rome and visit 9 stops that showcase Rome including The Vatican, Colosseum and more!
- Hop-on and hop-off at leisure, creating a tailored itinerary
- Interesting and informative commentary through the headphones (13 languages)
- Unique occasion to reward yourself with views of virtually unchanged monuments since Roman times
- Wi-Fi on board
- Credit cards accepted
- Bus Ticket valid according to the option selected
- Multilingual audio headset
- Hop-on hop-off map of Rome showing the Panoramic route
- Admission to attractions, monuments and museums
- Optional gratuities
- Operating Hours: from Termini Station (Stop 1) from November 1st to March 31st: first run at 8.30 am/last run at 4.55 pm - From April 1st to October 31st first run at
8.30 am/last run at 6.40 pm
- Start your tour from any stop. Hop on and off at your leasure as may times as you want for the entire duration of the ticket you bought.
- Important: Rome is a lively capital city and therefore political events, demonstrations and celebrations can disrupt the itinerary at any time, especially during special events, holidays summer and at weekends. While every effort is made to ensure a smooth and frequent service there may be delays, reduced frequency and route alterations due to traffic congestion and road closures.