The formation of Los Tres Ojos Park (Tres Ojos Park), an underground cave with three natural lakes is a natural phenomenon rarely seen. It is due to the rise of the rivers, rising to the formation of the three lakes. This magnificent natural process has been carried out for thousands of years.
Apart from the presence of the three lakes with their crystalline waters, here is a rich fauna in which we can find a great variety of fish, bats, and the largest ferns of the island measuring up to four meters high.
El Faro a Colón is an important historical place, it is a monument dedicated to the memory of the mortal remains of Christopher Columbus, discoverer of America. Here, memory and international heritage related to discovery and colonization are exposed, disseminated and preserved.
- Pickup from hotel lobby
- Approximately 2 1/2 hour drive from Punta Cana to capital city (depending on your hotel)
- Visit the three eyes cave.
- Visit several museums and monuments
- Visit the Malecon and see other important modern buildings including the lighthouse built to honor Christopher Columbus
- tour of the malecon of santo domingo
- Drive back to resort