WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Extraordinary Half day of history and culture, discovering Santo Domingo, the first city in America
- Discover the capital of the Dominican Republic, Santo Domingo, the First City of the Americas
- Tour the 15th century colonial city
- Visit several monuments and museums including First Cathedral of the Americas, National Pantheon, Museum of Casas Reales & Alcazar de Colon
- For an optional extra Experience a 4D cinema recreation of the battle of Santo Domingo in 1586 led by Sir Francis Drake
- Tour Guide (English, French, Spanish,Italian)
- Entrance fees into all monuments/museums
- Optional tips
- Food and Beverage.
Please call or email Gray Line Santo Domingo at least 48 hours prior to your tour to confirm the exact pickup time from your hotel.
T. 809-688-3195 (during business hours) or 809-956-5097
E. [email protected]