WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Cruise aboard ferries through the Juan de Fuca Straight, then see 55 acres of the Butchart Gardens for a beautiful sightseeing tour of Victoria
- Relaxing ride through the Juan de Fuca Straight and the Gulf Islands aboard BC Ferries
- Victoria’s Inner Harbour including Fairmont Empress Hotel, Parliament Buildings, Chinatown, Downtown & Beacon Hill Park
- The botanical paradise of world-famous Butchart Gardens
- Ample leisure time to relax and discover
- Free pick-up at most hotels located in downtown, Richmond, North Vancouver, and Burnaby as well as Pacific Central Station, Canada Place, and select Skytrain stations.
- Round trip aboard BC Ferries
- Admission to the Butchart Gardens
- Add-on Tea at the Fairmont Empress Hotel
- Whale Watching
- Air-lift home with our scenic Harbour Air return by seaplane option
- Please call to book these optional activities.
Please contact us with your hotel pick-up location at [email protected] or over the phone at 604-451-1600 or toll-free at 1-877-451-1777. Please note that the pick-up time differs from the tour start time. We recommend reconfirming your booking details at least 48 hours prior to your tour. Please present your printed Gray Line voucher as payment to your Driver Guide when you come aboard.