WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Cruise aboard ferries through the Juan de Fuca Straight, then see 55 acres of the Butchart Gardens for a beautiful sightseeing tour of Victoria
- Relaxing ride through the Juan de Fuca Straight and the Gulf Islands aboard BC Ferries
- Victoria’s Inner Harbour including Fairmont Empress Hotel, Parliament Buildings, Chinatown, Downtown & Beacon Hill Park
- The botanical paradise of world-famous Butchart Gardens
- Ample leisure time to relax and discover
- Free pick-up at most hotels located in downtown, Richmond, North Vancouver, and Burnaby as well as Pacific Central Station, Canada Place, and select Skytrain stations.
- Round trip aboard BC Ferries
- Admission to the Butchart Gardens
- Add-on Tea at the Fairmont Empress Hotel
- Whale Watching
- Air-lift home with our scenic Harbour Air return by seaplane option
- Please call to book these optional activities.